Time: 3:00 PM to 7:00 PM
Venue: The Langham, (Meeting Room: Kips bay suite), 400 5th Avenue, New York
Please join us for a half-day session with IDC Analyst, Lesley Rosenberg on how “Intent-based Networking (IBN)” is enabling digital transformation and becoming a game changer for today’s enterprises. The session intends to provide an overview of Cisco’s solution on IBN that leverages technologies such as Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to improve network agility, reliability, simplicity and security.
The event provides an excellent platform to interact with network industry leaders from Wipro and Cisco to know more on the best practices, challenges and insights to enable a secure network for your enterprise.
- 3:00 – 3:45 PM: ‘Embrace the new era of intent-based networking’ - Lesley Rosenberg, Research Director, IDC
- 3:45 – 4:45 PM: Wipro’s point of view on ‘Building secure networks for digital enterprises’
- 4:45 – 5:00 PM: Break
- 5:00 – 5: 45 PM: Cisco showcase of DNA
- 5:45 – 6:15 PM: Panel discussion: Readiness and roadmap for implementing digital networks for customers
- 6:15 – 7:00 PM: Cocktails and snacks; Wrap up
To register for the event, please fill out the given form.