2020 budget changes for super funds and how to turn them into positive member outcomes for your fund.
The latest reforms announced by the Morrison Government in the 2020 Federal Budget will fundamentally change how funds attract and retain members. Fund stapling, annual performance testing, and the YourSuper comparison tool will each have a significant impact on how funds connect with members and employers, design their organizational capability and drive efficiency through their administration and investment operations.
During this webinar, we will explore these topics and share insights from leading experts across the superannuation domain. You’ll receive insight into critical questions such as:
- How funds should position themselves to capture new members and attract others to join them?
- How funds should enhance their digital architecture to accommodate advanced capabilities?
- What consideration should you give to your organizational capability and supply chain to drive efficiency into (and cost out of) it using technology and operational wisdom?
All funds will be affected by the budget changes, some for the better, others not as much. All participants in the industry should consider these questions.
This is a conversation you do not want to miss. Register now!
- Stephen Huppert - Independent Consultant & Advisor
- Michael Quinn - Executive Director, QMV