Now, more than ever, consumers are turning to e-commerce for products they previously purchased in stores. Retailers of all sizes have struggled for years to navigate online shopping, changing consumer behavior, and increasing competition – and are now pivoting quickly to keep up with varying demands. Will consumer adaptations made during the current shelter-in-place mandate make a permanent impact on the way consumers shop?
Join us as our speakers discuss the impact of Coronavirus pandemic on retailers and brands, shifts in consumer spending habits, and what shopping will look like in the future.
Talking points include
- How retailers and brands are making quick pivots to stay relevant
- What the next 5 years will look like, including permanent changes to the retail industry
- The impact on operations and fulfillment
- Technology trends that will reshape the retail industry
- What the “new normal” will look like
- Bianca Ghose — Chief Storyteller, & Head of Marketing - Consulting, Wipro
- Jordan Fisher — Co-founder/CEO, Standard Cognition
- Mark Sullivan — Vice President General Manager, Bloomingdale’s
- Petah Marian — Senior Strategist, WGSN Insight
- Stacey Widlitz — Chief International Store Hunter, SW RETAIL ADVISORS