With over 4 million COVID-19 cases across the US, of which more than 30 percent are senior citizens, the upcoming Medicare Annual Enrollment period (AEP) brings unprecedented challenges for Medicare Advantage, Part-D Plans, and Medicare Supplement plans.
There will be a spike in membership volumes, overwhelming call center operations, IT, and compliance. Health-plan sales teams will need to work in tandem to ensure high-quality services without compromising on regulatory requirements.
If you are witnessing resource constraints, application error backlogs, error-prone manual activities, and increased member grievances, this Webinar will not only help you answer these questions but also provide best practices for managing AEP in this pandemic.
In this Wipro Medicare pre-AEP Webinar, we share best practices and readily available Wipro services for pre-enrollment support, including:
- From face-to-face interaction to FaceTime interaction – Is your sales team ready?
- Tele-Sales support with Licensed Agents and Enrollment Coordinators.
- What are the CMS Regulatory changes for health plans?
- With your operations team working from home, is your Pre-enrollment system equipped to handle enrollment from different channels?
- How do you address the Social Determinants of Health (SDOH)?
- Supplemental benefits may need to evolve to meet non-medical challenges caused by COVID-19, such as access to food, pharmacy, and transportation.
- Wipro Medicare Enrollment BPO processing.