Date: March 25, 2021
Time: 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM EST
Duration: 60 Min
Procter & Gamble has one of the most advanced Global Business Services organizations and a large network of Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) partners. To generate greater value and efficiencies in the new normal post COVID-19, P&G significantly reduced their reliance on BPO by automating and transforming their Procure-to-Pay landscape and insourcing the remaining work from BPOs.
Join our webinar on “Digitizing Procure-to-Pay in the Post-COVID Era” to know how P&G achieved this transformation.
In this session, you’ll also learn:
- What it takes to end manual work and simplify processes effectively, thereby eliminating the need for BPO
- What contractual and relationship considerations make such a transition possible
- ·What differentiates digital transformation from mere implementation of tools like automation and platforms
- ·How you can architect an effective BPO ecosystem to bring better commercial and process control
- ·What are the critical success factors in achieving true digital transformation, improving working capital, and realizing business benefits