Drug safety or pharmacovigilance (PV) is a critical aspect in the pharmaceutical industry, to ensure adherence to processes and compliance to regulations. Practitioners are curious and worried about:
- How to effectively manage the adverse event data from digital initiatives?
- What are the recent advances in benefit-risk assessment?
- How to handle audits in remote conditions, especially in the post COVID times?
- How can patient safety become more patient centric?
- How important is the involvement of patients in PV activities?
Get answers to these pertinent questions and many more at the 9th Annual Risk Management and Pharmacovigilance Summit in Vienna, slated to be held on October 26 and 27, 2022.
Experts from leading companies such as Novartis, Sanofi, Pfizer, and Bayer are expected to attend the event, Saikat Biswas Global Head - Med Devices, Pharma, Digital Operations, Wipro Ltd, will present Wipro’s success stories at some of the roundtable discussions.
Meet our team to discuss thoughts and ideas on the challenges businesses are currently facing in terms of pharmacovigilance, and how Wipro can help you.
Please find our booth details below :
Booth Number 2, Austria Trend Hotel Ananas
Rechte Wienzeile 93-95/Eingang