Wipro, a Diamond partner at the AUTOMOTIVE R&D 2020 Power Breakfast, participated in the event on July 2, 2020. This event was held Onsite at InterContinental Bucharest as well as Online via Zoom.
Catalin Stratulat, Engineering Head, Europe Industrial & Engineering Services, Wipro spoke at the Roundtable session along with senior executives from Bosch, NXP Semiconductors, Continental, Renault-Dacia, and more.
We hope you were able to glean valuable insights from the event that included several senior ecosystem leaders from top automotive companies!
Catalin was joined by:
- Adrian Sandu, Secretary General - Member of the Board ACAROM (Event moderator)
- Sebastian Ioan Burduja, State Secretary, Ministry of Public Finance
- Mihai Boldijar, General Manager, Bosch Romania
- Christophe Dridi, MD Renault Group Romania & CEO of Automobile Dacia SA
- Christian Von Albrichsfeld, Head of Country, Continental Romania
- C Iulian Sorescu, Partner, Noerr
- Kurt Weber, Managing Director, Horváth & Partners Management Consulting
- Radu Pavel, Country Manager, NXP Semiconductors Romania
Key takeaways from the event:
- Legal and regulatory aspects, and policymakers in automotive R&D
- Openness and readiness for disruptive innovations
- Collaborative automotive R&D for safe, energy-efficient, and affordable mobility of people and goods on European roads
- Affordability and innovative solutions in R&D
- Resource-efficient, flexible manufacturing and optimization of production processes
- Thinktanks and enablers of innovation in automotive
- State aid/non-reimbursable funds for investment or business expansion projects in Romania
- Legal highlights for strategic investments in Romania