Date: April 21, 2021
Time: 11.00 AM – 11.45 AM SGT
Exciting times are in store for enterprises with so many technological advancements becoming available, such as 5G, IoT, Automation, and Digital Transformation all aiming to improve customer experience and fuel business growth. It is estimated that these industry trends will result in extremely high volumes of data being created, thereby increasing requirements for processing and management of this data.
Current data management options may call for large, upfront Capex investments, integration of multiple point solutions - all with their own infrastructure costs. These could all be potential barriers. In addition, enterprises also need to take care of data privacy regulations, data security & governance, different data formats, a seamless analytics platform, and increasingly implement newer AI/ML technologies.
One solution to overcome these challenges and get control of your data, is an Enterprise Data Cloud. It provides flexibility to manage, analyze, and experiment with data regardless of where it resides, be it in a public cloud, private data center, or even a hybrid or multi-cloud environment.
Register for this webinar with Wipro & Cloudera, as we unveil the roadmap to a truly connected Intelligent Enterprise, driven by an Enterprise Data Cloud and Artificial Intelligence (AI).
This webinar will cover:
- The implications of current cloud adoption trends in the market and their impact on post-pandemic digital transformation
- Challenges with cloud adoption — change management, data security, and deriving ROI
- The most demanding business use-cases that an Enterprise Data Cloud can solve for enterprises
- A sneak peek into the Cloudera Data Platform (CDP) – An Enterprise Data Cloud
- How a common security model controls data on any cloud – public, private, and hybrid.