Headquartered in Fortaleza, the institution operates in about 2,000 municipalities, covering the entire northeastern region, and some other states.
It is one of the largest regional development bank in Latin America, creating several instruments that enable it to act address customers’ requirements, as well as expand its activities to go beyond financial intermediation and contribute to guarantee the sustainability of financed projects.
The publication of information was used by all administrative units and agencies, along with financial reports and communications, opening hours, holidays, and legal provisions. This was an important instrument to unify the institution's actions, aligning, and guiding the main activities of the agencies.
A slow and time consuming reporting process that was dependent on obsolete technology.
- A software application was developed after running a series of internal researches.
- The project was developed on the Microsoft platform, meeting the demands of the institution's communication area.
- SQL Server database, Visual Basic 6.0, and ASP (Active Server Pages) language were used in development, on an advanced platform.
- The project was delivered accordingly, facilitating the migration process to a new, more modern, and robust platform.
- Facilitated advanced searches by date or keyword, including those from the old database, as well as a provision to download the day's edition.