To adapt to ever-accelerating shifts in consumer trends, CPG companies need to both speed up product innovation and build flexible, resilient supply chains that can weather disruptions and rapidly bring new products to market. Across every node of the emerging Industry 4.0 supply chain, information is as important as the raw materials and products themselves. The imperative to extract and leverage data across the CPG manufacturing ecosystem necessitates a Factory of the Future.
Wipro’s Factory of the Future framework provides end-to-end digitization that senses demand more effectively and meets that demand with a flexible and robust supply chain enabled by connected products, processes and ecosystem.
Our CPG solutions and consulting services realise this vision of a Factory of the Future through:
- An I4.0 maturity assessment that determines business and technological readiness
- Operational excellence through AI/ML-based real time insights
- Automated material handling efficiencies through robotics, AGVs and AMRs
- Digital twin technology to enable better asset health management through causal analysis and predictive/prescriptive capabilities
- A yard management solution to automate and optimize vehicle movement within a yard
Our capability across the manufacturing value chain is guided by a platform-centric approach that delivers end-to-end value realisation, while emphasizing a seamless modularity that complements customers’ existing solutions.