Automated assessment & migration of applications
The Application Migration Toolkit (AMT) allows you to create cloud native applications and cloud-compatible applications that can be moved quickly from on premises infrastructure to Google Cloud Platform (GCP). The Digital Refractor, which is at the center of AMT, has three parts:
- Application Profiling: We provide rule based detailed application profiling, design recommendation and, migration planning.
- Application Migration Platform: This is a platform for pattern-based profiling and remediation, offering a rich set of existing rules and customization and, avenue to writing new rules for profiling and remediation.
- Migrate: Migration automation eliminates human errors and offers reliable and assured migration. As a result, the migration methodology does not affect the business logic embedded in the operation, reducing the risk to the business. Automation of analysis and code modification speeds up migration.
- Easy to use IDE with powerful Eclipse (Developer friendly) and CLI support (for Pre assessment), accelerating overall migration.
- Enriched migration rule base to address platform specific migration challenges.
- Analyzes migration code and prepares a Vulnerability Report to highlight necessary changes.
- Extensible migration platform to customize and add new profiling and remediation rules based on new patterns.
- J2EE implementation as per various application server container features.Support for migrating multiple 3rd party libraries and utilities.
- Reliable and assured migration: Migration automation ensures elimination of human errors typical of any manual software reengineering process.
- Reduced migration risk: Migration methodology adopted has no impact on the business logic embedded in the existing application, reducing potential risks to the business significantly.
- Faster time to market: Using automation for code modification and analysis ensures that migration is faster by up to 30%.