Accelerating application modernization, the Anthos way
The Anthos accelerator accelerates the Anthos platform's usage by providing a centralized configuration management solution to support efficient management of the various features that come with the Anthos platform, including multi-cluster management, Ingress, Service Mesh, and so on.
Cluster and repo onboarding:
- Secure onboarding of any kind of Kubernetes clusters on the Anthos accelerator tool.
- Set up repositories and sync them with Kubernetes clusters.
- Configure onboarded clusters including labelling, grouping, role, and manifest addition
- Namespace setup and other configuration management.
Policy Setup and Configuration
- Set up quota policies at namespace level with various attributes e.g. CPU, memory, job and/or Pod etc.
- Deploy Images to cluster of choice adhering to configured policies.
- Integrated with Anthos Config Management to write custom rules based on Open Policy Agent project.
- Monitoring across various clusters in Anthos multi-cluster management.
- Integrate with various 3rd party monitoring tools e.g. Sysdig, Grafana, Acqua, Datadog, etc.
- Automated policies management.
- Integration with various repos/clusters.
- All connection to clusters only via repository.
- Easy setup of quota and policies.
- Onboarding of clusters is simplified.