Social Media Marketing involves the use of social media platforms to connect with an audience to build an organization’s brand, increase sales, and drive website traffic. This process consists of publishing quality content on social media profiles, listening to and engaging with followers, analyzing results, and running paid social media advertisements.
Social Media platforms have emerged as the world’s most popular media platforms, giving users endless opportunities to connect with friends and family. Additionally, businesses can use these platforms to build their brands and take part in media marketing.
The opportunities for using social media marketing are endless. As time passes and technology develops, new marketing trends are being introduced to provide stronger business growth.
Wipro’s Philippines delivery center provides services involving ad review and policy violations for one of the largest media platform providers in the world. The organization owns four major platforms that account for more than two billion logins every month. These two services that Wipro provides amount to nearly 23 million jobs -- or tasks -- per month. Wipro supports the client from five different locations globally with a team of more than 2,000 employees.
Key quality metrics and scores related to accuracy, precision, and recall were suffering due to a very dynamic process where job policies experience frequent changes. The speed of policy updates and changes as well as policy overlaps leaves little time for decision-making by humans. As a result, quality issues were not being resolved and root causes were not easily identified.
Additionally, the client needed insights and innovative solutions that would provide actionable market, protocol, and tooling signals to help improve employee wellness, process efficiency, and effectiveness.
Multiple initiatives driving operational excellence through business process improvement were implemented:
- Deploying Data Analytics – Statistical models were implemented to feed operational insights, adding value in solving problems and decision making.
- HTML Editor – Reducing the manual removal of HTML tags for canned responses.
- Capability Matrix – A smart dashboard with one view of reviewer competency matched against policy-driven job complexities.
- Smart Ops Implementation – Interactive on-screen dashboards provided on the floor to display intra-day performance summary, policy updates, QA tips, and much more
- Colossus – An effective feedback management and reporting tool to drive accuracy.
- Mood-O-Meter – Designed to improve engagement levels through the early detection of low employee moods.
- 40,000 invalid jobs eliminated per month via process re-engineering for open cases.
- 84% reduction in AHT through automation in disapproved ads queue.
- 51% reduction in AHT through waste elimination in appeals queue.
- 109 FTE worth capacity created to take additional volume for new queues.
- Improved accuracy.
- Controlled attrition.
Customer testimonial and awards
This initiative won the CMO Asia award for best process improvement project in the quality excellence award category for August 2019.
For more information, please reach out to email@example.com