Insurance companies invest heavily in actuarial systems, process standardization, and automation to carve a secure future landscape. Wipro can help insurers simplify their actuarial infrastructure and achieve cost efficiency by identifying ways to streamline their actuarial and finance reporting function.
Our ‘Actuaries on Demand’ offering helps business leaders respond to customer needs by driving end-to-end modernization across liability valuation, solvency capital, actuarial modeling, risk management, and regulatory and shareholder reporting. Our advanced analytics capabilities and skilled data science professionals enable you to lower your capex, understand the macro/micro effects of changing reporting requirements, and facilitate smart actuarial transformation.
Our unique portfolio comprises actuarial valuation, modeling, pricing, and reporting in full-time engagement and project modes.
Wipro assists in
- Reserving: In-force creation, reserve calculation, liability reporting, and roll forwards, we support both in-force and closed business blocks.
- Actuarial Modelling: Production support, model development, testing and maintenance, and model migration.
- Reporting: Shareholder and regulatory including Risk Management, LDTI, and IFRS 17.
- Pricing: Support on technical pricing, portfolio analysis, rate filing, and product quality assurance.
Unique features include:
- Smart cloud computing: Data on-demand, warehouse creation, financial modeling, and actuarial modernization.
- Personalized, data-driven insights: Consistent and meaningful interpretation and analysis of data.