- Client: Global PC Manufacturer
- Industry type: Computer Hardware
- Core Business: Personal Computers,Printers
- Areas of operations: Worldwide
- Annual revenue: US$58.47 billion (2018)
The client was facing several challenges in their existing Tech Support ecosystem. The processes were fragmented and broken making it inefficient. There was very high dependency on human centric operations that are prone to error.
There were considerably high ticket volumes with negligible first time fix leading to loss of revenue. This was due to no or minimum automation play in the system. As per the data records, the Net Promoter Score (NPS) we also found to be inconsistent for voice processes.
Wipro implemented a CoE (Center of excellence) concept, which standardized practices across centers.
We delivered productivity and efficiency gains through continuous improvement, Lean, Six Sigma and Automation projects:
- We transformed the customer service by reduced dependency on human centric operations through assisted and self-service tools, chat bots, conversational AI, etc.
- Our sales initiatives led to high revenue per call, making the engagement a zero cost business for client
- We leveraged Next-gen technology platforms to improve First Contact Resolution (FCR) with proactive actions and issue resolutions