- Total business value provided to the client through orchestrator enabled assisted and unassisted inventory management solutions is $ 1.5 million in FY 2021-22
- 25% reduction in cost of new age inventory management
- 90% reduction in cost of non-workable inventory management
- 95% automation of inventory management
- Platinum Award in Watts Humphrey FY 20-21
- Gold National Award in NQCI FY 20-21
- Platinum Award in CII for Low Cost Automation in FY 21-22
If you are interested in learning how Wipro is helping our clients achieve their vision of digital transformation, we should talk. Connect with us here.
About the Authors
Suprateem Moitra - Associate Vice President - Quality, Wipro
Suprateem has more than 18 years’ experience improving process delivery through Robotic Process Automation, Process Orchestration, Workflow Optimization, and Intelligent Automation for Healthcare, Banking, and Insurance domains.
Suprateem is an Automation Leader for Healthcare vertical and holds dual Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certification. He has a Masters in Management from the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) New Delhi and a Bachelors in Engineering from the Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur.
Prasun Bhattacharyya – Automation Team Lead, Wipro
Prasun has more than 2 years’ experience improving process delivery through Process Orchestration, Workflow Optimization with Intelligent Automation for Healthcare.
Prasun is a seasoned python coder, and has published python libraries in Pypi.org.