Client: Large U.S.-based airline
Industry: Transportation & Travel
Key Products & Services: Flight Reservations, Delay & IROPs Situation Handling, Queue Handling and Post-Flight Services, Loyalty Program Management, Premier Customer Skill Calls, Customer Support and Escalations Desk
Area of Operations: North America, Latin America and the Caribbean, Europe and the Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific
This airline provides unparalleled service to its customers across six continents. The organization also makes a continuous effort to enhance user experience and introduce process innovations in their operation areas.
The client set a goal of achieving higher performance targets by increasing business from existing customers, eliminating delayed turnaround time (TAT) in queues management, increasing CSAT scores, and enhancing operations efficiencies via process consolidation and automation to reduce the cost of operations.
By leveraging their expertise in digitalization, technologies, customer experience, quality, workforce, and training, the client achieved the following benefits:
- Implemented digital levers to increase productivity gains
- Deployed call deflection technology for faster TAT and better experience
- Leveraged CX-enabling tools and technologies for better tracking, follow ups, and closures
- Created a quality-focused, dedicated black belt and Six Sigma team that brings continuous improvement to projects
- Enacted efficient resource allocation via workforce management team
- Enabled effective governance models and BVM calculation
- Demonstrated agility during a Business Continuity Planning (BCP) situation
- Rolled out training principles and Knowledge Management (KM) techniques
The client successfully mitigated $4.2 million in revenue losses, achieved a 50% reduction in Code Share search time, improved sales by $28 million, generated $2.78 million in excess revenue for customers, reduced other airlines costs by $6 million, and generated $1 million in Chase Activation Ancillary improvements. Additionally, the client achieved a CSAT score of 86%, a DSAT score of 8%, and a regulatory compliance score of 98% through their Process Manager Tool.