Figure 1: Data and insights value chain
Wipro’s implementation strategy for CFO dashboard
CFO cockpit dashboards take an all-inclusive approach to cater to your needs. Wipro’s analytics team meets the operational requirements of continuous operations by providing managed services. We incorporate managed services coupled with the best talent and best-in class tested processes to offer you cutting-edge technology.
Wipro provides day-to-day operations support to the team on a managed service approach, 365 days a year, including project governance, management, and stakeholder engagement. We assist customers in developing an end-to-end reporting process and implementing their analytics strategy.
Key benefits include:
- Easily available talent pool that can be deployed at strategic locations
- A team capable of aggregating clustered data sets from variety of application systems, cleansing it, validating, and harmonizing it
- Automated solutions to eliminate manual intervention and allow integration of real time data updates from multiple business units
- Value oriented delivery process (indicated in Figure 1) ensuring predictive and prescriptive analysis for you to maneuver the uncharted situations to assist in change and risk management
- Wipro's analytics academy for ready to use knowledge, skills, and tools, thereby reducing time to market
When it comes to your company's finances, you cannot compromise. Working with the most cutting-edge technologies for the job allows you to save expenses, increase revenues, and streamline your company's operations in ways you never imagined possible.
It is evident that embracing the all-encompassing power and unequalled analytical capacities of CFO-based data dashboards is no longer a choice if you want to simplify your performance while accelerating the growth of your firm.
As CFOs understand the role advanced analytics can play in enhancing financial processes, they can collaborate with the board of directors and other senior leaders to discover broader applications of advanced analytics to uncover new sources of value for the company.
About the Author(s)
Practice Manager - Data and Insights Practice, Wipro
Santhosh heads Wipro's Data and Insights practice, which develops BI analytics solutions leveraging comprehensive machine learning and decision intelligence for solving business challenges of clients. He has over 21 years of experience in the field of data analytics and is also a Doctoral Researcher at SSBM, Geneva - specializing in the field of data science.
Presales Consultant - Data and Insights Practice, Wipro
Shubham is a presales consultant with Wipro’s Data and Insights practice, where he supports in building data and analytics solutions, and GTM plans addressing business problems for global clients. He brings the sales, distribution and marketing expertise and holds an MBA degree specialized in Sales and Marketing from SCMHRD, Pune.