Resolution Life is a global life insurance group focused on the acquisition and management of portfolios of in-force life insurance policies.
In July 2020, Resolution Life acquired one of Australia’s leading life insurers, AMP Life, providing Resolution Life a strategic platform for further growth in the Australia and New Zealand markets.
Following the acquisition, Resolution Life wanted to establish a new online brand presence for AMP Life in Australia and New Zealand.
The new website needed to:
- Provide superior user experience (UX) for AMP Life’s customers & advisers
- Meet the content-management and security needs of its stakeholders
- Reduce total cost of ownership
Wipro equipped Resolution Life with a digital experience platform that leverages the Acquia Drupal solution to provide a new web experience for their customers.
Wipro also teamed up with Designit to offer end-to-end design support — from crafting the UX designs to creating the user interface templates, components, and pages, to ensuring seamless content migration.
- The Wipro teams leveraged Wipro’s Agile Anywhere framework to complete the entire project remotely. The website was live within 11 weeks.
- The new digital experience platform improved security and functionality, allowing Resolution Life to publish and update content on their websites more efficiently.
- After launching the most critical websites, Wipro continued delivering enhancements progressively — conversational chatbot (leveraging Avaamo conversational AI), voice-of-customer features, API integrations to Resolution Life’s portals, online forms, accessibility and UX improvements.
- Traffic and unique page views increased 60% from engagement stats of the old site.
- Bounce rates remained consistently below 30%, indicating high engagement and stickiness.
- Platform licensing costs reduced by 60%, enabling Resolution Life to further enhance websites by integrating an FAQ chatbot.
- Customer experience improved with the Avaamo conversational AI chatbot — a self-service, digital assistant that helps answer customer queries and FAQs faster.
- The chatbot also increased employee efficiency by answering queries that would have previously been directed to the contact center.