Wipro has partnered with Celonis, a leader in execution management systems (EMSs), to offer our Supply Chain Command Center, which enables businesses to maximize their supply chain performance and achieve breakthroughs in process efficiency. The Command Center delivers a ready-to-use execution solution, providing process-mining capabilities that extract data in real-time from source systems so that enterprises can visualize any execution gaps.
It also features a series of tools that provide visibility into each subprocess of the overall supply chain process:
- Planning cockpit
- Find and quickly remove inefficiencies across your supply chain while continuously balancing demand, supply materials, and operational plans at a near-real-time basis.
- Sourcing cockpit
- Reduce procurement spend, realize better discounts, and manage working capital effectively while boosting procurement productivity.
- Production cockpit
- Gain greater visibility and control of daily operations, enhance overall equipment effectiveness (OEE) and productivity, monitor floor performance and machine-level details, and better manage the cost of production.
- Deliver cockpit
- Improve logistics visibility and increase customer satisfaction by refining delivery in-full, on-time (DIFOT) efforts, return experiences, and warehousing operations while also benefiting from cost-effective shipping and working capital optimization.
- Process maturity assessment
- Use this matrix to compare each subprocess with the industry benchmarks.
- Custom code analysis for ERP migration
- See a display of all the references to custom developments and their significance.
Value Proposition for Clients
Wipro’s Supply Chain Command Center helps organizations mitigate their inefficiencies and optimize their process flows. It enables enterprises to transform supply chains and realize greater business value by providing deep insights on a continuous basis through various KPI metrics. These include real-time analysis of supply chain subprocesses to determine performance gaps and real-time assessments of business functions’ maturity levels.
It also helps organizations achieve business goals such as:
- Greater productivity
- End-to-end supply chain visibility
- Increased agility
- Improved financial performance
- More effective risk avoidance
- Meeting compliance regulations