The data exchange mandate for gas utilities by the European Parliament and the Council of the European Union (EU) directs the need for standard and interoperable codes for commercial data management system managed by the client. The exchange of trading data between various parties should take place via the internet using secured channel and communication protocols like AS4, AS2 and web services. Hence, the client needed a modern gateway solution and interoperable integration platform.
With its deep technology expertise in B2B integration, Wipro helped the client and its governing partners with a seamless, scalable and modern integration landscape.
- Hosted a B2B exchange hub in a SaaS multi-tenant model on a dynamically scalable Cloud
- Implemented an end-to-end gateway solution to help with integration of adjacent third-party shippers using multiple communication protocols
- Enabled seamless transition from a legacy file transfer solution to a SaaS-based highly secured and robust integration solution
- Defined workflows, data transformation units and reporting interface for the said integration landscape apart from 24/7 support for the new system
- Auto-scalable platform to implement and deploy additional interfaces resulting in considerable cost benefits
- The SaaS-based solution is extendible to newer technologies like APIs and aligns to all industry defined communication guidelines and protocols like HTTP, HTTPS, SFTP, SMTP.
Wipro provided the desired future state of the strategic B2B exchange for the client, its transmission system operators and other trading partners.
- 50% reduction in the number of incidents logged
- Seamless partner on-boarding
- Shorter processing time of 2 to 3 seconds per transaction
- Pay-as-you-go pricing with no upfront investment from the client for infrastructure or hardware