- Client name: Pure The Winery
- Industry Type: Wine & Spirits
- Products or Services or Core Business: Zero sugar wine
- Geography or Areas of operations: Europe, USA, Australia, UAE
Pure The Winery is a budding specialty-wine producer providing a new line of zero-sugar wine made in Piedmont, Italy. With a vision to create a new category of wine, Pure The Winery embarked on an ambitious business plan to distribute its product to some of the world’s largest supermarkets. The company planned to expand into as many European countries as possible while also growing in the UAE, USA and Australia. Delivering on this vision would require transforming the wine producer’s financial and supply-chain operations, which would deliver the scalability and end-to-end visibility required to support the company’s geographical expansion.
Pure The Winery had been utilizing manual systems, and working with Wipro, recognized an opportunity to leverage IT to improve its efficiency and achieve the necessary scalability.
Wipro implemented Oracle NetSuite, a robust Cloud ERP business software solution, to enable the company to effectively pursue its growth aspirations. The core solution was NetSuite OneWorld, though Wipro also implemented cloud modules for enterprise processes such as financials management, order-to-cash, procure-to-pay, and record-to-report.
In addition, Wipro established a new Chart of Accounts, implemented a tax-calculation engine, and enabled automated approvals across processes. This comprehensive suite streamlined the wine producer’s business processes, supported various managerial and regulatory compliance needs, and minimized the dependency on manual processes.
- Initiative completed in just three months, leveraging out-of-the-box functionality with very few customizations
- Streamlined and digitized business processes that help minimize manual effort
- Real-time visibility into financial and supply chain operations
- Ease of driving Reporting and Compliance
- Accounting Staff Productivity Increased by 40%
- Online Conversions Increased by 26%
- Time to Process Online Orders Reduced by 42%