- Client descriptor: Financial services company
- Areas of Operations: Global
- Products or Services: Wealth management, investment banking, credit cards
- Annual Revenue: $102.5 Bn
The customer needed to centralize and standardize the initiation of a procurement process to enhance user experience. They had to reach out to the sourcing team through multiple ways to initiate any procurement process. Therefore, there was a need to reduce user error, errors in integration with e-Sourcing system and rework for leads.
We leveraged ServiceNow CSM to provide an intuitive interface to the Sourcing team to manage the procurement process, integrated with Oracle ERP Workflow and request the management tool to support “Smart” form for work assignment.
- Multi Country Rollout
- Multi language support
- Integrated with other systems in the bank
- Workflows and user-specific dashboards
The business impact delivered to the customer included:
- Reduction in manpower and paperwork led to significant organizational cost savings
- Enhanced efficiency due to elimination of redundancies
- Improved process and regulatory compliance
- Greater visibility and transparency
“Wipro’s understanding of supply chain and ServiceNow expertise helped us deliver a process harmonization solution by blending the transformational capabilities of the Now platform with industry best-practices in terms of people, process and technology.” - Chenna Ganesan, Practice Head – ServiceNow Emerging Applications, Wipro