- Client: A large Oil & Gas producer from Africa
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Products/ Services/ Core Business: Produce and supply LNG, Fueling stations, Power plants, LPG, Energy & Power solutions
- Geo: Africa
As a part of the organization’s growth plans and terms with the local government, the client has set up a 6000 m3/d liquified natural gas plant with multiple process trains, terminals and retail outlets. However, the current system on MS dynamics was a barrier to meet the scalability requirements. Moreover, the client intended to have an IT system that can be a just fit for the purpose, i.e. quick to deploy, simple to use, to manage their LNG production and delivery.
After an evaluation, Wipro worked with the client to implement and support SAP S/4HANA financials and supply chain solutions. The overall solution consisted of the following attributes:
- Greenfield implementation of SAP S4HANA 1610 solution, Hyper-care and support of SAP landscape including multiple modules, such as, FI, CO, MM, SD, IS Oil D/S, HR, PY, PM, PP, and PS. It also included MS SharePoint as DMS and as a customer collaborative Portal.TT
- Wipro’s unique SAP recognized rapid Deployment solution for Oil & Gas “Energy Reach” with pre-configured business scenarios as a foundation baseline for the greenfield implementation, with over 250 FIORI applications.
- Integrate refinery applications, terminal legacy applications (like TAS, VTS, etc.) and banks with SAP S/4HANA using PI/PO as middleware and perform integration testing.
- Built over 70 WRICEF objects as part of the solution