Technology is constantly advancing, making software applications increasingly complex, resulting in time-consuming and difficult maintenance. If your organization does not have the internal IT resources necessary for quick or complex fixes, your entire business infrastructure could be at risk.
This is where LeanSwift’s application management services (AMS) can help.
LeanSwift’s Managed Services team provides 24/7 on- and off-shore support and maintenance for clients leveraging the Infor OS ecosystem. LeanSwift’s application management and ad-hoc services can help support your applications and turn them into value drivers.
Delivery management responsibilities include:
- Manage the customer and LeanSwift relationship
- Central point of contact for all issues
- Monitor ticket requests logged in Jira
- Manage and coordinate all activities within the LeanSwift organization
- Provide weekly and monthly activity reviews
Functional responsibilities include:
- A 24/7 service support structure with domestic and international resources
- A ticket-handling process via Jira
- A detailed work ticket and escalation process
- Documentation of each support activity
- Error troubleshooting and problem-solving
- Acting as a remote extension to the client’s key users
Technical offerings include:
- Review and expansion of current enhancements
- Support for customizations, including reports, workflows, enhancements & integrations
- Technical applications included in the Support & Managed Service Agreement
There’s no better way to ensure your organization’s security and operational agility than to trust your infrastructure to the LeanSwift application management services team.
Fill out the form below to schedule a complimentary IT infrastructure or applications audit . We’re ready to build a supportive partnership that accelerates the value of your organization!