- Industry: Electronics and Healthcare
- Products or services: Electronics, Lighting, Healthcare equipment and Audio systems
- Geography or Areas of operations: 60+ countries
- Any other relevant detail such as total annual revenue: € 18.1 Billion
The client wanted to reduce their operational expenses. There was a requirement to consolidate replenishment solutions for higher template adoption and process simplification for business teams. There was also a need to move away from SAP APO landscape into JDA cloud-based services and create additional bandwidth for Superusers. Understanding features, functions and user interface remained a great challenge to business users.
The Solution consisted of the following:
- End-to-end quality assurance of the JDA solution including test case design, execution and key user UAT support
- L1 and L2 JDA Technical Support for all regions. Coordination with L3 and JDA Cloud support for critical issues. Run book ownership for JDA.
- Regular, periodic review of deliverables with customer SMEs to ensure early incorporation of feedback
- Identifying gaps in existing solution and implementing changes to improve the processes
- Centralized planning through JDA Demand and Supply planning
- Ability to analyze & change planning faster thereby improving order fulfillment
- Day-in-life schema to enable holistic view of supply chain for better planning and prioritization
- Cost savings through synergies in supply chain planning and optimization
"Our team identified existing gaps in order to optimize processes and implement a centralized planning solution on JDA demand and supply planning platform to enable more efficient forecasting and planning. Key solution levers used were: end-to-end solution Quality Assurance, technical support for all regions and thorough solution implementation at all stages. "
- Sandeep Sailwal, Project Manager, Wipro