- Client name or descriptor (in unnamed): American global corporation that sells print and digital document products and services.
- Industry: Information Technology
- Geography or Areas of operations: 160+ Countries
- Any other relevant detail such as total annual revenue: $ 10.2 Bn
The client possessed disparate tools from Jira to Excel for HR service delivery. Also, they did not have standardized tools and processes across different geographies. This led to a higher maintenance and license cost. Also, manual efforts impacted the agents’ productivity.
Wipro implemented an automated global HR service in ServiceNow across US and Europe with common framework to easily manage their cases and knowledge base:
- Proposed ServiceNow HR Service Delivery application and enabled:
- Employee Service Center (HR portal)
- Case management
- Knowledge Management
- Multi-Country rollout Knowledge articles created from scratch and planned for migration into production.
- Simple transition to HR Managers to manage HR configurations.
- Centralized HR case management enabled reduction in case resolution team
- Accelerated time to market enabling agents to start building their knowledge base articles in ServiceNow before go-live.
- Enabled Legacy tools decommission – Reduction in manual effort for agents and overall cost including application maintenance and license cost
“Wipro combined the AI & automation capabilities of ServiceNow with our process consulting expertise to deliver a digital transformation solution which helped the enterprise provide best-in-class experience to its employees with improved accuracy & efficiency. Wipro is an Elite partner of ServiceNow with one of the highest number of certified ServiceNow HRSD implementation consultants”
– Chenna Ganesan, Practice Head, Wipro Limited.