Wipro enabled the bank to embark on a transformation program. We designed a hybrid IT architecture and implemented the Oracle HCM Cloud solution across the bank’s HR functions such as talent management, benefits, absences, payroll interface, learning, and recruitment and social sourcing.
Wipro leveraged ‘Wipro’s Jumpstart Kit for Oracle Cloud’ – an array of tools and accelerators for rapid cloud migration – as part of the simplified methodology for accelerated cloud implementation Concurrently, we also deployed:
- Oracle E-Suite modules including financial management, advanced procurement, supply chain management and enterprise asset management
- Oracle’s hyperion enterprise for performance management
- Oracle’s financial services analytical applications
First Bank of Nigeria became the first indigenous organization in Africa to implement the enterprise edition of Oracle HCM Cloud, enabling operational efficiencies and immense benefits to its employees and the leadership.
- Automation of recruitment, onboarding and learning processes
- Improved shortlisting and candidate quality by 15% in the first five months of usage
- 33% reduction in hiring cycle time
- Enhanced integration with various social media recruiting platforms for job postings and advertisements
- Improved absence processing by 33.33% due to process simplification
- 75% reduction in appraisal processing time
- Payroll management for 7,500+ employees
“FBN is engaged in an internal transformation journey, and the implementation of the HCM Cloud solution has been a significant milestone in our endeavors. The Oracle Taleo Recruiting Cloud solution has improved our reach to attract talent by leveraging social media channels as opposed to relying on traditional modes of recruitment alone. Both the FBN leadership and our 7,500+ employees have immensely benefitted from this successful implementation.”
Dr. Adesola Adeduntan - CEO, First Bank of Nigeria