- Client industry: Consumer
- Products or Services: Inspection, verification, testing and certification services
One of the largest challenges for the customer was the presence of multiple local HR Information systems. Therefore, they had lost their capability to keep their key employee information updated globally. Their Active directory was being updated manually, which directly affected their data quality, leading to security breaches as well as hindering their capability to report on a single employee data model. Further, there were data privacy challenges due to involvement of multiple countries, entities and departments.
Wipro implemented an application based on the Now platform to manage onboarding users, updating user details and off-boarding users to ensure employee data consistency across the globe.
- Integrated 50+ local applications with multi-language support
- Over 50,000 employees were on-boarded and their access rights were managed
- Fully automated application testing using Automated Test Framework
The business impact delivered to the customer included:
- Significant improvement in the employee data quality post implementation
- 30% reduction in application security incidents
- Improved visibility to managers using performance analytics
- 100% elimination of manual errors due to end-to-end automation of Active Directory data management
Wipro’s team of ServiceNow consultants collaborated with global process experts to come up with a fully automated solution for employee data management, which led to significant improvement in application security across the enterprise. Our strong partnership with ServiceNow and the reliability & availability of the platform, aided fast and hassle-free delivery.”
- Chenna Ganesan, Practice Head – ServiceNow Emerging Applications, Wipro