- Client: Leading multi-line insurer.
- Industry: Insurance
- Products or Services: Property and casualty and life insurance products and services in more than 210 countries and territories.
- Areas of operations: Europe
- Employees: 54,000
The client was executing risk engineering processes manually or using spreadsheets making it difficult for them to consolidate information on risk assessment and advice, and track all the approvals. They needed a one-stop solution, an integrated source comprising all the information to enable field engineers to complete their assessments efficiently and on time.
The automated risk engineering business process, implemented by Wipro, enabled risk analysis and risk improvement advise for the field engineers. The solution is a mobile enabled offering that provides end-to-end processes for organizations struggling to identify and assess risks. It automates and improves scheduling of resources for site visits and offers post assessments billing with functionalities seamlessly integrated with Dynamics 365 and its end-to-end CRM features. This also involved integration with many internal systems to provide a one-stop solution for all the required information. The solution was extended to underwriters for lead generation and claims for additional return.
As part of the engagement, Wipro is also upgrading the client’s systems from on-premise to Dynamics 365 Online in addition to automation of business processes.
The client needed a business process reengineering and mobile solution which would enable their underwriters and field resources to work efficiently and provide updates on assessment in real-time.
This solution enabled the client with a unified underwriting process and helped in achieving benefits such as:
- Reduced claims frequency and liability by 15-20%
- Reduction in premiums for customers based on appropriate risk analysis
- Rapid development reduced TCO by $1.5M USD
- Enabled employees in faster and more efficient decision-making
- Real-time information updates from ﬁeld service team