- Client: American multinational ride-hailing company.
- Industry: Transportation
- Products or Services: Peer-to-peer ride-sharing, ride-hailing, food delivery, and micro-mobility systems.
- Areas of operations: Multinational (60 + countries)
- Gross total annual revenue: $14 billion USD (2019)
- The client’s current e-procurement set-up was not configured properly and had integration issues with ERP leading to PO sync issues.
- Reducing the bulk load of L1 tickets due to entity and role assignments.
- Change management and end-user training were missing, which causes the low adoption rate.
- Daily manual user management.
- The above issues led to best practices not being adopted during the implementation and AMS support phase.
The following steps have been taken to reduce the total ticket count and increase adoption rate:
- Setup and configuration changes in Coupa Business Spend Management.
- Automation for L1 tickets for User role creation, role assignment, business group assignment, and activation/deactivation of users.
- Our root cause analysis suggested that the client create a private API for automatically re-opening of PO in ERP.
- Empowering client’s employees through dedicated user training for compliance according to the client’s Global Business Organization policy.
- We were able to reduce the e-procurement ticket count globally by 50 % in 4 weeks of time.
- 24% annual reduction in tickets through automation for L1 tickets.
- 19% annual reduction in tickets reduced through use of private API for PO opening.
- 7% annual reduction in tickets through setup and configuration changes in Coupa Business Spend Management.
- Optimized the current e-procurement landscape.
- Increased end-user adoption and satisfaction.