Digital enterprise estates have grown in size and complexity due to factors like legacy inheritance, microservice adoption, multi-cloud architecture, security and regulatory compliances. IT estates contain millions of dependencies across applications and infrastructure environments. This complexity and associated operational risks pose challenges to IT operations teams seeking full stack visibility and performance traceability.
Conventional Monitoring solutions adopted by enterprises tend to be siloed across the application and infrastructure environments and fail to provide full-stack visibility. They fall short of being preventive, predictive, and proactive as they are unable to identify anomalies through a single dimensional view. Lack of predictive insight reduces operational agility, increasing the likelihood of an outage due to increased mean time to acknowledge (MTTA) and mean time to remediation (MTTR).
AI driven Operations (AIOps) augments observability by applying intelligence (AI / ML) along the entire digital value chain, from software development through service delivery and all the way to customer interactions. It accesses breaking points and studies impact assessment of failures and addresses performance issues in the enterprise software and underlying infrastructure.
Technology-driven APM (Application Performance Monitoring) solutions powered by Wipro’s Artificial Intelligence Platform and Services assists enterprises to overcome the challenges through smart operations and automation, powered by AIOps to drive the next innovation cycle in enterprise software.
Wipro AIOps service offerings provide end to end managed services of Application Performance and Engineering Services, Automation platforms and allied services, through technology competencies and partnerships cutting across core application performance monitoring, network monitoring, log analytics, event management along with automation with expertise across best-in-breed technology. Services rendered:
- Design Services: APM assesses the existing IT landscape & provides design services around Performance & Reliability Engineering – SRE/FMEA
- AIOps Consulting - Assessment & Business Value Mapping, AI & Automation, strategy & benefits realization and recommendation of relevant tools and technology platforms, Proof of Concept and RAPID Prototypes, conceptualization and adoption of Automation CoE (Center of Excellence), Reliability CoE, Release Observability CoE.
- Implementation Services – Deployment, Configuration, Maintenance & Integration of APM and Automation tools, Digital command center setup and operations
Our approach for AIOps
Predicting Issues, Preventive, Proactive Remediation
Wipro’s experience in implementing AIOps across multiple engagements has resulted in ready-to-use models, frameworks and AI platforms driven by the principles of ‘Think First, Machine Next and Automate Right’. Our unique modern operations approach offers APM, Event, Log monitoring & correlation platforms augmented with observability through AI infused IT Operations (AIOps), focusing on:
- Observe & Detect through augmenting & correlating system diagnostics data sets (Logs, Metrics, Traces, Events) through release life cycle, quality gates orchestrating continuous delivery workflow, and integrating testing tools for performance testing, chaos testing for error free release life cycle. Production operations with SLO-based quality evaluations across Development, Staging and Production environment
- AI-driven Insights through proactive anomaly detection powered by pre-built machine learning (ML) models for application diagnostics
- Intelligent Remediation via zero touch operations driven through topology-based orchestration powered by Wipro Holmes remediation library, hence improving performance and reliability of IT systems. Wipro delivers AIOps using our BEE model and MEIR framework