Digital transformation is helping companies reinvent themselves through design thinking, hence changing the face of consumerization. A key enabler for this transition is SAP S/4HANA.
In today’s competitive business environment, technology investments need to be tightly coupled with business case benefits, and should also provide the means to respond to evolving business dynamics. On one hand, organizations are willing to invest towards process standardization to control costs, on the other hand they are becoming more inclined towards use of newer technologies to stay ahead of competition. To help manage these organizational goals, today’s SAP goes beyond process standardization and enables a simplified digital experience: SAP Hana for Big Data and advanced analytics, SAP Mobility Platform for a plethora of mobile solutions, and SaaS solutions such as Ariba and SuccessFactors.
How Wipro Helps
With over 16 years of experience in handling complex SAP engagements and being a leading co-innovation partner for SAP, Wipro is uniquely positioned to help organizations in their efforts to create business value through:
- Business Process Impact through simplification & optimization
- Application Modernization to maximize return on IT investments
- Optimization of User Interactions
We have invested in building out deep competency, execution capabilities and service offerings centered on three core themes of:
- Business Velocity - High Velocity Applications for the Real Time Enterprise
- User Centricity - Simplified Interactions for the Connected Enterprise
- Future Ready Ecosystems - Scalable platforms for the Future Ready Enterprise