Utility companies continue to focus more on customer engagements, ever-changing regulations and integration of renewable energy. There is also an effort to optimize the energy mix, deployment of smart technology, intelligent investment for operational efficiency. A need to align to greater competition and regulatory directives becomes imperative as cost of materials and labor go up. Utilities are, thus, taking a fresh look at technology as a tool to gain competitive advantage.
How Wipro Helps
Wipro's innovative solutions help Electricity, Gas and Water Utilities improve their top line by creating differentiated offerings and processes that involve the consumer.
- Just-in-time water treatment planning and inventory management to reduce stock holding
- Enterprise solutions to manage work and assets
- Energy management systems to optimize and integrate sources
- Proactive Leak Management that prevents abnormalities in the water network
- Integration and consolidation of processes to harness efficiencies
- Bringing in best practices that enhance reliability and security
Our strategy of leveraging cloud, mobility and analytics to execute this dual-front approach of differentiation at the front and standardization at the core will ensure that you stay ahead of the curve.
- Helping clients, who have over 150 million consumers across 20 countries, Do Business Better
- 15-plus business transformation programs
- 50-plus Utility clients globally
- A major player in the EMEA Utilities market, according to IDC Marketscape 2013
- 3500-plus professionals dedicated to Utilities practice
- 14 years of experience with various Utility firms across the world
- 100-plus senior domain experts working across the Utilities value chain
- Specific industry capabilities with leading product vendors such as SAP, Oracle, IBM, ABB, ESRI
- Customer Care & Billing
- Transmission & Distribution
- Smart Metering & Smart Grid
- Generations & Renewables
- Energy Trading & Risk Management
- Environmental Health & Safety