Wipro's innovative industry solutions help 'future proof' your utility business
Utility firms continue to embrace increasing customer engagement, ever changing regulation, integration of renewable energy and optimization of the energy mix, deployment of smart technology, intelligent investment for operational efficiency while aligning to greater competition and regulatory directives with increasing cost of materials and labor in a challenging economic environment. These trends are making utilities take a fresh look at technology as a tool to gain competitive advantage.
How Wipro Helps
Wipro helps enhance the profitability of Electricity, Gas and Water Utility firms through innovative solutions that help improve operational efficiency by standardizing processes at the core of the organization, and help increase revenues by creating differentiated offerings and processes that involve the consumer.
Our strategy of leveraging cloud, mobility and analytics to execute this dual-front approach of differentiation at the front, and standardization at the core will ensure that you stay ahead of the curve.
Wipro’s Utilities solutions and services for improving customer experience and enhancing revenues are:
Our solutions and services for enhancing operational efficiency are:
- Interactive Customer Experience Manager, a unique scoring mechanism promoting better outcomes
- Smart Metering and Smart Grid solutions that leverage technology to unlock value for the utility and its customers
- Environment, health and safety solutions that ensure compliance and community support
- Leveraging analytics for targeted and differentiated initiatives
Enabling Wipro to deliver these services are:
- Just-in-time water treatment planning and inventory management to reduce stock holding
- Enterprise solutions to manage work and assets
- Energy management systems to optimize and integrate sources
- Proactive Leak Management anticipating and acting to prevent abnormalities in the water network
- Integration and consolidation of processes to harness efficiencies
- Bringing in best practices that enhance reliability and security
- 3500+ professionals dedicated to the Utilities practice with 1000+ serving water utilities
- 12+ years of experience with various utility firms across Europe, North America, Australia and Asia
- 25+ strategic relationships with utilities across the world, 3 strategic relationships with Water utilities
- Local presence and expertise for a stronger, more effective connect
- 100+ senior domain experts working across the Utilities value chain (Generation, Transmission & Distribution, Asset maintenance and operations, Customer Care & Billing, Smart Grid, Energy Trading, Environment, Health and Safety), 50+ senior domain experts serving the water utility value chain
- Industry capabilities with leading product vendors such as SAP, Oracle, Microsoft, IBM, ABB, ESRI