The Mining industry continues to operate in the face of fluctuating commodity prices, shortage of skilled labor, high input costs, the ongoing need to provide safe working conditions and onerous statutory reporting. In parallel, new technologies are available to address these challenges and to help organizations innovate and become more efficient. However, IT teams cannot force technology adoption onto business. Technology adoption must be driven by the executive team as a future mode of operation for the entire organization.
How Wipro Helps
At Wipro, we call this new operating model as Digital Mining, which values the role of technology. We define a new set of capabilities within your organization to successfully implement technology and align and integrate it with the entire value chain.
We help you with:
Our solutions help you eliminate waste and maximize shareholder value from your existing resources.
Our Natural Resources practice incorporates a range of specialists and capabilities across the entire value chain, from exploration through feasibility and ultimately operations. We help companies define their Future Mode of Operation (FMO) to understand the capabilities required to become a Digital Mining Enterprise.
- Mine Engineering
- Mine Planning & Design
- Feasibility Studies
- Ore-Body Assessments
- Fleet Optimization
- Asset Utilization
- Material Tracking
- Production Reporting/Mass & Metal Balancing
- Integrated Operations
- Enterprise Platforms
- Digital Mining Advisory
- Digital Mining Insight (Analytics)
- Digital Mining Integrated Operations
- Digital Mining Operational Excellence
- Digital Mining Platforms
- Digital Mining Safety & Security
- Digital Mining Asset and Engineering Data Management
- High-end business consulting
- Smart solutions across the value chain
- Partnerships and strategic engagements
- Innovations inspired by customer challenges
- Best practices and repeatable services
- Industry-experienced practitioners
- Environment-centric programs