Shaping success for our customers
Solution accelerators, IP, best-in-class industry partnerships, tested execution capability and proven domain expertise deliver excellence and business outcomes to Life and Non-Life businesses
We are a trusted business solution provider with global clients including 4 of the top 10 global insurers. We ensure transformational success through our integrated offering of service lines, which encompass consulting, package implementation, outsourcing, technology, infrastructure and process management.
Global insurers see an increasing need to expand in core and emerging markets, create innovative products and services for changing consumer demographics, optimize costs while meeting stringent regulatory norms. Wipro’s solutions accelerators, insurance IP, end-to-end consulting services and flexible global delivery models have been instrumental in delivering project success for our Fortune 100 insurance clients.
Learn about the tangible business benefits that we have delivered to our global partners.
Wipro has successfully delivered business benefits to its global insurance partners that include:
- Transformation of billing and collections for one of the Top 3 US Personal Lines Insurer: handling 70Mn bills annually and generating additional $ 44Mn in revenues annually through enhanced customer service...read more
- Running the operational system for Asia's largest life insurer: maintaining 400Mn policies and generating insights from the world's largest insurance warehouse (60TB)...read more
- Preventing leakage in recoveries for Europe's largest auto line insurer: Using IP based consulting and predictive modeling to increase case detection from 0.87% to 13% in four months...read more
- Providing a Single View for 30Mn customers across Life, Pensions and Annuities lines of business, thereby improving customer service, and cross-sell/ up-sell capabilities
- Increasing conversion rate by over 300% for direct auto purchase...read more
- Enabling 50% reduction in support and maintenance costs of critical legacy systems...read more