Corporate Banks are seeing strong recovery from the global financial crisis. The new battleground is firmly established around greater customer focus, covering client retention as well as growth strategies. Investments are being made in digital transformation covering online and mobile, better CRM capabilities, quicker account opening, automation of on boarding processes, and also in improving relationship managers’ productivity.
Core platform renewal has retained good investment focus. Platforms are being enhanced to simplify business operations, as well as support new products and business models – for example payment hubs, lending/trade finance platform simplification, cash management expansion, and analytics/big data.
How Wipro Helps
Wipro's Corporate/Commercial Banking competency offers an array of solutions and services covering the end to end value chain across front office, mid-office, back-office products, operations, and IT. We actively support you around all aspects of the value chain, from CRM and onboarding, online and mobile channel transformation, cash/treasury management, payments, trade finance, commercial lending, to analytics and core banking, among others.
We help you succeed by providing a host of services across:
- Consulting and Advisory
- System Implementation and Integration
- Business Process Improvement
- Back-office Process Outsourcing
- Application Development and Maintenance
We have strategic partnerships with most major third-party platform vendors, and work closely with them to provide you integrated services.
We help Corporate Banks of all sizes secure a competitive edge, whether it's a small IT support engagement, or managing an end-to-end multi-continental Core Banking roll-out, whether it's a bank-wide payments hub transformation or a bespoke testing engagement.
- Extensive experience standardizing and simplifying global Corporate Banking core platforms and infrastructure and defining global, regional and local requirements
- Leading edge solutions and frameworks for online, mobile, CRM, automated onboarding, corporate liquidity management, automated SWIFT testing, payments hubs, etc.
- Repository of best practice business processes across account opening, onboarding, trade and supply chain finance, commercial lending and syndication
- We are the only provider authorized by SWIFT to certify third-party applications for SWIFT compliance
- Consulting and advisory services - current state analysis, strategic roadmap development, platform selection
- Business requirements definition and management, functional specification development, functional testing
- System implementation, integration, testing, bespoke development, and maintenance of third-party and custom-developed platforms
- Business process improvement, as-is analysis, target state mapping, change management
- Back office process outsourcing
- Globalization and standardization of platforms for multi-country operations, core platform management and roll-out
- Digital transformation of the corporate bank; leading edge corporate mobility design and implementation
- Automated onboarding of clients
- B2B connectivity (on-premise, hosted, as-a-service)
- CRM expansion - improve RM user adoption and productivity, unlock cross-sell/up-sell opportunities
- Insight-led client engagement for RMs via analytics and BI, to deliver working capital optimization
- Transaction management and payments hub implementation
- Corporate liquidity management - cash flow forecasting, account management
- Automated SWIFT testing with 25,000+ cases via SWIFT ExamenTM to reduce costs and errors of SWIFT upgrades