- Industry type: Manufacturing
- Key Products & Services: Robotics, Power, Heavy Electrical Equipment, and Automation Technology
- Geography of Operations: Global
- Number of Employees: 147,000
A Fortune 500 Swedish-Swiss multinational corporation was seeking a single vendor to manage and automate their customer support services. They needed a solution to automate support in 32 different languages and provide a 24*7 Support Window in English. The company was in dire need to unify and automate the platforms and tools for seamless process flow.
However, the company was facing challenges in achieving its goal because of its vast geographical presence and huge customer base. It cumulatively catered to around 147,000 users worldwide that were aligned to regional processes and functions.
Additionally, the company had traditional legacy systems which added onto the complexity of integrating advanced tools and digitally transforming the environment. There was a need to transform business by bringing in global processes and tools, but it was a tedious process involving risk and expenses.
By partnering with Wipro, the company was able to find a holistic solution to its digitization problems and automation requirements. We delivered:
- 7 Delivery Centers
- 58 sub-suppliers (under Wipro)
- IN-country toll-free numbers
The solution provided effective management of 800 VIP users. It covered the complete Business Continuity Plans (BCP) and Disaster Recovery Plans (DRP). The automation solution was implemented with the following features:
- IT HOLMES - Automation tool that helped in reducing the number of customer contacts
- Third-party integration
- End-user portal:
- End-user knowledge base
- Self-Service tools - self-help & self-heal
- Language selection criteria
The client profited by unifying its processes and tools and achieved operational efficiency as a result of automation. Its customers became much more independent than earlier and greatly appreciated the new ‘self-service’ feature. They were now able to change and reset their passwords without much hassle.
- CSAT rose from 3.70 to 4.44
- User to ticket ration reduced from 1.20 to 0.56
- First user resolution improved from 55% to 68%