Industry 4.0 has felt like a pipe dream for many, but the Wipro Salesforce Practice in Scandinavia has uncovered a variety of steps that any enterprise can take to make the leap. Join us on Thursday, 10th November for Industry 4.0 - The Journey and How to Get There, an exclusive in-person event designed to share these best practices.
Taking place in Oslo’s Gamle Museet from 12.30 – 15.30, this event will dive into the current challenges manufacturers are encountering and how they can be overcome with technology. Industry experts from Wipro and Salesforce will be joined by Hoyer Motors - one of the first customers to adopt Salesforce Manufacturing Cloud - to share lessons learned from Hoyer Motors’ transformation journey and the journey of other leading manufacturers.
Attendees will gain insights about:
1. How to break down the silos in Manufacturing, from non-connected tools to collaboration and value creation
2. How Salesforce helps drive improved top- and bottom-line business while increasing collaboration in a run rate and framework agreement-dominated business.
3. How Industry 4.0 can become a growth-driving reality by bringing together servitization, IOT, asset management, field service and ecommerce
Sign up now to join us for this exclusive in-person event.
2. Keynote 1: From Excel to insights
3. Keynote 2: Breaking down the silos in Manufacturing - from non-connected tools to collaboration and value creation
4. Keynote 3: Servitization – how to use Industry 4.0 to drive growth through service, cross and upselling, increased adoption and customer satisfaction
1. Ketil Vesterlund, CCO, Hoyer Motors
2. Nikolai Aasberg Kvilekval, Account Executive, Manufacturing, Salesforce
3. Kristina Kakevska, Solution Engineer, XBU, Salesforce
4. Thomas Dorby, Nordic Salesforce Practice Lead, Manufacturing & Consumer Goods, Wipro