As the industry continues to adopt 5G technology to accelerate their business growth, the need to validate the profile of the network and connected devices is critical to meet security and overall performance of the 5G solutions.
5G Labs are essential for the success of network operators, equipment, and device providers to meet the growing demand for high-speed connectivity with low latency and meet the rising adoption of various use cases across industries, such as:
- Augmented and Virtual Reality
- Connected Cars
- Wireless Health
- Home Improvement
- Smart Manufacturing
- Smart Cities
Wipro’s 5G labs in India and the US are two of the most comprehensive 5G simulation testing labs in the marketplace. Wipro’s 5G labs are designed to certify 5G-enabled devices and network functions and provide essential testing and certification for high-performing devices and mobile network ecosystems.
Adding a U.S. lab to its India counterpart, Wipro has expanded its certification portfolio to support 5G and network testing, offering a suite of services inclusive of Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and now 5G. The new 5G lab includes:
- A device lab to certify 5G smartphones, tablets, modules and IOT endpoints following standard compliance for network accessibility and data performance.
- A network lab to qualify 5G mobile network infrastructure and performance.
- Fully integrated offerings: 24x7 product qualification, compliance, pre-certification, and interoperability testing.
- Industry accreditation – GCF, PTCRB, and ISO/IEC 17025.