- Company: A Japanese origin custodian Bank, based in USA.
- Industry: BFSI
- Products or Services: Asset Management, Real Estate Management, Financial Services and Consulting Services.
- Geography or Areas of operations: USA
The client was facing a number of issues that needed to be addressed so as to ensure increased efficiency for the client at an organizational level. The employees were spending a lot of time in identifying correct documents across differently managed processes thereby decreasing efficiency at a business level. Most of the information was tribally controlled, so it was really hard to cross-train and upgrade processes. A number of parallel projects had an enormous list of tasks, backlogs, resources and reporting needs. Therefore, the client wanteda centrally organized project portfolio management for Project Management and Cost Control.
The client selected Wipro as its IT solutions and services partner. Wipro helped with identifying the key use cases, business service prioritization, product evaluation consulting, solution roadmap and indicative cost projections. Wipro took the following approach in delivering the solution:
- Assess – Interviewing and assessing the existing services and listing an expected list of services
- Prioritize - Providing a weightage and timeline priority
- Validate – Revalidating our understanding of the issues
- Score – Scoring as per primary and secondary research
- Recommend Roadmap – Recommending a cost and solution roadmap
The benefits as reaped by the customer were as follows:
- Wipro helped define the optimal solution architecture for the client in order to inculcate our vision into the solution.
- The client was also able to swiftly upgrade employee experience and increase productivity with an all SaaS Collaboration and PPM platform integrated architecture.
Wipro Process & Enterprise Transformation (PET) consulting team worked closely with customer stakeholders to understand their as-is people, processes and project management modus operandi at a leading Japanese custodian bank; and helped bring in thought leadership for the right technology solution selection in collaboration and project portfolio management space. - N Mani General Manager, Wipro Limited.