Client name/descriptor: Primary Postal Operator Based in Canada
Industry: Postal Services
Total annual revenue: $ 8.2 Billion
The client was adopting a new business model to optimize their highly complex logistics network operations. Therefore, they needed comprehensive digital solutions for handling their logistics operations. The customer was seeking a stable, flexible, and scalable solution to handle Effective Rate Management, Automated Transportation Planning and Execution, and more controlled Last Mile Operations. Their current legacy systems lacked stability, and most operations were manual. They needed a Transportation Management System that would enable tracking of service levels to critical business functions and create common tools for monitoring across the enterprise. We also identified a scope for LTL Rating, including Track and Trace.
- As an innovation and transformation partner, Wipro deployed BY TMS Solution, including Transportation Modeler as an On-Premise Solution.
- All Custom Modules for existing Legacy Systems were migrated using BY TMS Features like Freight Auctions, Approval Chains, and Auto Tendering. We configured Event Management Modules while enabling better visibility for all planners and other logistics business users on any critical alerts or delays.
- Our team configured intelligent reports using BY Business Analysis for TMS Suite. This provided users with daily reports to track their Logistics Metrics and improve operations. We also enabled a Credit Back – an incentive methodology for their Carrier-Partners.
- By implementing Logistics Procurement, we enabled automation of Carrier Rate Procurement, Carrier Ranking, and Rate Integration to the TMS using the BY LP Bridge Feature.
- Delivered over $3M in annual savings through integrated Logistics delivery.
- Reduced operations costs by 12%
- 35% optimization in carrier including equipment utilizations to drive better operational efficiencies
- Our solution has eased the rollout process and delivered 20% in savings for last-mile logistics kiosks and improved shipment visibility.