As of: 31st July 2020
The spread of COVID-19 continues to impact normal life severely across the globe. During these tough times our focus continues to be on employee safety and continuity of business services. At this point, about 3% of our employees are working from our offices (WFO) globally, 4% from customer offices and 93% are working from home (WFH).
Following are key updates from few of our work locations:-
- Government announced Unlockdown 3.0 that offered several relaxations for economic activities to continue. The night curfew that existed till now has been lifted. Restrictions on movement within the cities has also been relaxed
- Government extended relaxations for Software Export Zones and OSP licenses that will facilitate WFH till end of Dec’20
- All our India campuses are operational with minimal staff. We have taken several initiatives for employee safety and facilities readiness
Following are few of the key initiatives:
- Created zones/partitions within ODCs, cafeteria, pantries, restrooms, cabs where employees from one zone cannot interact or mix-up with the other zone employees
- 10000 hygiene kits given to employees across campuses
- Thermal screening and Pulse Oximeter checks at the entrance of all campuses
- Covid Task Force (CTF) formed at all locations
- Paramedic doctor, nurse available in all OHC (Occupational Health Centers) in India campuses
- Partnered with Medi-assist to provide 24x7 medical assistance to employees
- Developed an in-house App (HEALTH COV-ER) as a one stop solution to control WFO entry, booking a seat at the ODC, creation of zoning inside the campus, social distancing & contact tracing. It would be launched next month across all our campuses
- Installed Laptop walk-in centers across locations to facilitate resolution of IT issues
- For our employees who are stuck in various countries, we hired chartered flights and bought seats in repatriation flights to bring back employees to their home locations
- Cebu city quarantine status is now officially MECQ (Modified Enhanced Community Quarantine). Most of employees are enabled to WFH. Manila continues to be at GCQ
- Critical employees are coming to WFO to support deliverables, shuttle services are provided to them
- All precautionary measures are taken in office premises
- Second wave of COVID-19 has been observed in China
- Employees from Dalian are given WFH option wherever possible. No impact to Chengdu as of now
- All precautionary measures taken in office premises
- Most of the employees are enabled to WFH
- All countries are going slow in enabling WFO
- Minimal staff are WFO to provide essential services based on customer specific requirements
- Our offices globally have taken all precautionary measures for employee safety
The restrictions on travel, closure of common areas, postponement of customer visits and physical employee gatherings will continue until further notice.
Our global Environment, Health & Safety (EHS) and crisis management teams are monitoring the situation round the clock. We are in continuous touch with our teams who are working on customer projects to ensure that they are productive and are able to deliver their services on the projects.
Stay safe! For any clarifications or support please feel free to contact us.