As enterprises continue their push into the world of cloud computing, they face complexities in designing robust architectures that leverage infrastructure automation. Organizations therefore prefer to access Automation-as-a-Service (AaaS) and collaboratively host on private or public cloud, while ensuring enhanced control. This calls for developing robust cognitive engines that control the entire cloud framework.
Partnering with proven experts such as Wipro can help establish a higher efficiency engine for delivery and management of infra services by developing and deploying an automation cognitive platform that ensures on-demand availability of infinite infra resources, eliminating the need for manpower provisioning. In addition, our experts can help eliminate the need for up-front resource commitment and create a common view of business fulfilment for the c-suite as well as end users. This will allow customers to cautiously develop business plans and increase resources on a pay-as-you-go model.
Wipro’s infrastructure automation strategically help customers:
- Develop the roadmap to address the “how” of managed services operations.
- Examine the viability of automating the service to a code, by understanding the specifications of the underlying service or workload, especially if the service is subject to highly variable spikes in resource demand.
- Define various operational costs depending on the type of automation being considered using our proprietary and proven cognitive platform HOLMES.
- Make tradeoff decisions more seamlessly and offer elasticity through automation services in order to transfer risk.
- Track variable automation processes, resulting in a closer match of expenditure to actual resource usage and enabling a pure play variablization model around people.
Wipro’s Infra Automation: Mitigate risks, eliminate manual effort and ensure regulatory compliance
Wipro’s infra automation cognitive platform Holmes, ensures scalability by enabling the addition of automation profiling as needed, reducing the lead time from several weeks to a few minutes. The result: zero touch operations, enabling customers to benefit from a ’pay less when you automate more’ model. For example, customers can pay for automation code and not for automating tasks.
Wipro HOLMES helps clients choose the most appropriate automation vehicle for their infra operational tasks, based on holistic evaluation of many routine service attributes. The analysis quantifies the data collected about each task’s characteristics and eliminates manual effort, leading to significant automation. As many as 3000 BOTS within Wipro HOLMES consider the risk, performance and architecture of the workload along with the score. This helps reduce cost and effort and helps arrive at an automation decision. Wipro HOLMES auto-provisions cloud services, analyzes them for performance and availability, and governs those using preset policies. This helps eliminate manually-driven infrastructure tasks, improve infra automation, and boosts day-to-day network architecture operations spanning both private and public data centers. The end result: capital efficiency, organic growth, margin improvement, low operating costs, rapid provisioning with orchestration, and a fully automated managed service delivery framework. Organizations also benefit from [S1] single interface across the hybrid layer, enhanced API integration of standard tools and faster migrations within stringent timelines.
What sets Wipro’s Infra automation apart
Our vendor neutral solution is backed by our extensive global experience in service delivery:
- Wipro’s infra automation services include developers who can handle the growing need for automation programming.
- We combine the need for infrastructure automation with machine learning and AI to build automation scripts.
- Automation across managed services operations - cloud and data center outsourcing (DCO), digital workplace services - enables cloud-first, automated and integrated support to end users.
- Automation of network management, such as LAN, WAN, voice, video, internet, telecommunications carriers and network.
- Automation around workplace services such as service desk, desktop and laptops.
Prescriptive automation as a service: The next level in infra deployment
Exponential growth of business data and demand for variablization has created a huge market for prescriptive automation - either cognitive or Robotic Process Automation (RPA). Prescriptive automation suggests decision or business options that leverage infra automation. Organizations can simply raise a demand for a task, event or service automation, by working with a provider like Wipro. Such an entity acts as a common neutral automation partner across infra layers, leading the integration of all the tools APIs with a central cognitive cockpit. In the case of hybrid cloud applications, both cloud-based as well as traditional business tools can be integrated to provide comprehensive infra automation, resulting in significant operational benefits.