In today’s hyper-competitive environment, there is a pressing need to account for disruptions caused by digital shifts in tenets of businesses. Besides going digital being imperative, businesses also experience a need to standardize, harmonize and consolidate their business processes to extract higher efficiencies from their operations.
Wipro’s Harmony helps enterprises simplify their business by driving process level knowledge management, project and transition management, and identification of automation opportunities in business processes. In doing so, Harmony helps in creating golden processes that become a key anchor in helping enterprises in their transformation journey by:
- Process Simplification: Harmony platform begins process management with a codified approach to capture knowledge. This layered approach helps in easing automated process identification/deduction, process design for creation of simplified business processes across the organization.
- Process Harmonization: Harmony provides a simplified identification system encompassing various phases of the process life cycle–capture, assess, design, deploy, and maintain. The system accounts for process variance and identifies opportunities to standardize and consolidate processes across the enterprise, offering a single harmonized view of the processes to the decision-makers.
- Process Automation: Harmony helps in shortening, and reducing the cost of automation initiatives by eliminating much of the RPA assessment and implementation lifecycle. This is done by algorithm driven recommendation steps that identifies areas with high potential for automation. It takes into account parameters, such as the nature of the process, the sequence of activities, number of FTEs, systems used, and repeatability of the processes.
- Process Library: Harmony has a range of ready golden processes included in its centrally catalogued library. It offers on-demand retrieval and reuse of ready processes, providing a single view of truth to all stakeholders. It capitalizes on these libraries and knowledge to speed up process capture or to establish a reference process leading to its transformation.
- Process Compliance and Governance: Governance deals with identifying, monitoring and controlling variations to reach the expected outcome standards. It helps in building effective risk management within processes to ensure strict alignment to the SLAs.