Client: A leading identity and access management service provider
Industry: IT service provider
Area of operations: US, Canada, India, UK, Netherlands and UAE
Services: Identity and Access Management solutions
Customers: Protects over 100 million identities every day
The client was using a legacy application for its HR and recruitment processes, resulting in poor compliance and record-keeping. The HR workforce was unable to keep pace with ongoing organizational requirements due to manual management and lack of process standardization, while also facing difficulties in reporting a unified view of employment data. The selection/evaluation process of candidates, and onboarding and offboarding processes were also manual.
Wipro implemented Oracle HCM Cloud, a comprehensive HR solution, and Oracle Taleo Recruiting Cloud Service, a fully integrated talent management solution, to overcome the hurdles of the client’s manually managed HR and talent management system.
- Implemented HCM checklist and automated workflow notifications to enable complete automation of candidate selection and employee onboarding and offboarding processes
- Standardized HR processes across six countries leveraging the Oracle HCM modules—global human resources, benefits, global payroll interface, goal management, performance management, talent review and succession management, workforce compensation, talent management base, recruiting, onboarding and sourcing
- Enabled single source of truth for all data, personal and employment-related, of employees
- Made provision for global reporting of employee data using HCM Analytics and various dashboards
- Enabled user-centric self-service components for quicker and more consistent data management processes
- Leveraged Employment Branding and Career Sites feature of Taleo to attract candidates directly through career sites instead of job agencies
- Implemented Candidate Selection Workflow feature to automate candidate evaluation process, thereby enabling best in class processes for recruitment
- Implemented Taleo’s Automated Evaluation Management feature to help eliminate non-qualified candidates without recruiter intervention
Wipro’s implementation of Oracle HCM Cloud solution and Oracle Taleo Cloud service helped the client increase operational efficiency, gain access to workforce insights and efficiently find and manage talent.
Implementation of best-in-class HCM Cloud solutions and Oracle Taleo Cloud Service resulted in standardized HR processes and enablement of a single source of truth for all data, and supported the client in attracting and nurturing the right talent.
- 20% increase in the number of job applicants due to creation of an enhanced brand career site and social sourcing integrations
- 20% decrease in recruitment cycle time due to automated selection process
- 100% automation of onboarding and offboarding processes
- 100% traceability of SLA status and percentage of onboarding completion
- Improved compliance norms due to accurate reporting of employee data
- Single source of authenticated employee data across all countries
- Deep insights from HR data with the use of dashboards and HR Analytics
- Standardized and simplified recruitment and HR process across all countries
“The client leveraged Oracle HCM Cloud to manage HR processes like recruitment, sourcing, onboarding, hire to retire, goals and performance management, talent review, and workforce compensation and benefits across six countries. Wipro also provided domain consulting on streamlining existing HR processes to adopt industry-wide best HR practices and process automation. The successful implementation of Oracle HCM Cloud and Oracle Taleo Cloud service has helped the client increase operational efficiency, provided meaningful workforce insights, and helped find, develop and retain talent.”
-R. Mohan, Vice President and Head, Business Application Services - India, Wipro Limited