Move beyond reactive maintenance to predictive asset management
For asset-heavy enterprises, timely inspections and preventive asset maintenance are key to maximizing asset integrity and profitability. Ineffective management can lead to lengthy inspection cycles; limited inspection coverage; high inspection costs; inefficient data gathering; and health, safety, and environmental risks.
Wipro‘s InspectAI transforms inspection workflows by combining process, technology, and business model elements to deliver an enhanced inspection management service. As a scalable solution designed for the oil and gas, utilities, energy, telecom, and manufacturing industries, its range of functionalities allows enterprises to reimagine inspection tasks through:
- Comprehensive images from drones, helicopter cameras, handheld devices, magnetic crawlers, etc.
- State-of-the-art semantic, instance, and panoptic segmentation algorithms to detect fine pixel-based anomalies.
- An enterprise-grade, cloud-agnostic solution.
- Dynamic report generation aligned with specific asset or inspection processes.
- An open and extensible platform that scales effectively to support enterprise-specific use cases.
- Integration with enterprise systems (EAMs and PLMs such as IBM Maximo, SAP EDMS, Bentley, and AREVA) to raise maintenance work orders.
- Visualizations of assets and their performance with Wipro-led 3D point cloud/digital twin capabilities.
InspectAI empowers businesses to inspect their assets comprehensively and frequently, and create historical data. Based on an asset’s condition and InspectAI’s anomaly prediction, real-time alerts can trigger the asset maintenance workflow proactively. By moving from a reactive to a predictive maintenance approach, enterprises can increase asset integrity and improve workplace environments to support worker health and safety.
Organizations can also reduce their carbon footprint by leveraging technologies such as drones to decrease human travel and reduce CO2 emissions. The solution’s automated processes lead to less resource consumption, and since inspections can be done more often, any performance issues can be spotted quickly, minimizing any environmental impact.