Wipro Bluetooth Qualification Test Facility
Qualification is the term used by Bluetooth Special Interest Groups (SIG) for certifying Bluetooth® designs. The purpose of the Bluetooth Qualification Program is to promote interoperability, verify conformance to the Bluetooth specifications, enforce compliance, grant IP license and recognize members who meet a high standard of testing. Devices with Bluetooth® logo are qualified for ensuring Radio, Protocol and Profile conformance. Consumers, therefore, show a clear preference for Bluetooth-qualified devices.
How Wipro Helps
Wipro's Bluetooth Qualification Test Facility (BQTF), India's first and currently, only BQTF, is accredited by Bluetooth SIG for Bluetooth Conformance Testing, which enables Bluetooth trademark and listing on official Bluetooth SIG website.
- Serves entire spectrum of Bluetooth qualification and testing requirements
- Excellent technical support enabled by strong Bluetooth testing expertise
- Latest infrastructure, including RF-shielded room, tools and equipment
- Flexible lab schedule and competitive pricing
Wipro's BQTF is equipped to conduct Bluetooth Qualification Testing for different Bluetooth technology versions like v2.0/2.0+EDR, v2.1/2.1+EDR, v3.0/3.0+HS and v4.x LE, covering the following testing scope:
- Radio (RF and RF PHY)
- Protocols (BB, LM, LL, HCI, 4.0 HCI, GAP, SDP, L2CAP)
- Profiles (Classic and Low Energy)
For details, please visit: https://www.bluetooth.org/apps/qualification/bqtf_details.aspx?uId=114470