Product Lifecycle Management (PLM)
Every product cycle introduces new technologies, innovations and designs aimed at more diverse markets. It has become imperative to adopt more efficient processes, deliver distinctive quality and maintain highest standards. In order to roll out products or re-engineer them quickly and reduce expensive product recalls, industries are turning to efficient Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) processes.
How Wipro Helps
Wipro's extensive experience in building and delivering a wide spectrum of compelling PLM solutions permits you to:
- Assess readiness and ROI on PLM investments
- Accelerate PLM implementation, migration and enhancement
- Reduce time to market, time to volume and time to profit
Our Engineering Capability Maturity Model (eCMM), adherence to stringent quality processes based on SEI and Six Sigma and a proprietary "Cook Book Methodology," deliver future-ready PLM solutions.
Produced by D'assault Systems
We build agile PLM strategies and roadmaps to create capacity for increased new product launches, shrink cycle time and enable growth. We facilitate this through a variety of processes and solutions such as:
- Lean-Oriented New Product Introduction: Focus on process optimization and reduce cycle time across product development
- Product Development Process Maturity: Enable our customers build an effective roadmap of business transformation initiatives across product development process.
- Integrated New Product Development (NPD) and PLM Landscape Study: Assessment of the R&D and IT/ PLM footprints oriented towards enabling customers to adopt an integrated approach to NPD and realize higher ROI on the PLM investment
- Package Evaluation: To understand product development ecosystem to find the best-fit PLM solution
- Product Innovation Process: Enable customers to seek out opportunities for innovation and prevent loss of ideas
- New Product Introduction (NPI) Metrics: Enables customers to measure success of NPI
The benefits of Rapid New Product Launch processes include:
- Automates sync of data to avoid creeping of errors
- Improved tracking and traceability of product hierarchy
- Faster decision making
- Lowered cost of QC and recalls
- Lower risk of regulatory non-compliance