Consumers and businesses are making sophisticated demands on manufacturers. The buyers insist on latest technologies, enhanced designs, improved materials, superior quality and enriched user experience in products. As a result, product companies are continuously in the process of innovation, re-engineering, process optimization, localization, customization and cost rationalization to meet these demands.
How Wipro Helps
Wipro is working with you to design and deliver a new wave of intelligent products. We use our industry-specific expertise and partnerships in software, electronics, mechanical engineering and Product Lifecycle Management to:
- Reduce total cost of ownership for new, re-designed and enhanced products
- Reduce time-to-market while ensuring quality
- Support design for remanufacturing/ refurbishing/ recycling and engineering services for manufacturing and after market support
Our customers include Independent software vendors, Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), service providers and Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) firms.
What We Do
- Integrated products solutions: We help develop products that have a growing level of intelligence. The products communicate with other devices, plant floor systems and IT platforms.
- Intelligent connected infrastructure solutions: We weave together a seamless infotainment experience so users can access it anywhere, anytime and on any available device
- Engineering and manufacturing process solutions: We bring together capabilities in Engineering, Automation and IT to create solutions that enable seamless integration of processes in the plant and field environment
- Aerospace, Defense & Satellite
- Automotive & Transportation
- Computing & Storage
- Energy, Natural Resources & Utilities
- Independent Software Vendors
- Media & Entertainment
- Mobile Devices
- Retail, Banking & Printing
- Tarang: Product Qualification and Compliance lab
Wipro's Tarang, a product qualification and compliance lab, is a world-class Test facility located in Bangalore, India. The lab is equipped to test electronic products in Computing and Storage, Telecommunications, Aerospace, Automotive, Consumer Electronics, Defense, Medical Electronics and Industrial Automation.
- Alliances & Partnerships
Global consulting and Systems Integration partner of Siemens PLM Software Partnered with ANRC and IMEC for R&D and applied research Core member of GENIVI Approved design center for ARM TSMC - Design center partner